CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Official

YEP,
she really is a 2nd grader.

How in the world is she growing up so fast? Last night Sean gave her a Father's blessing. I love them. It brings such comfort to hear the words of the blessing and I hope it brings her peace and comfort as well. I know she will excel and do well because she loves school so much. She already thinks her teacher is the best in the school.

7 comments:

Kendi said...

What a cute 2nd grader! and she looks so happy about it!

Jen said...

Such a big girl!
Hope it was a great day for her!!!
I love the beginning of school to hear the beautiful words of a Father's Blessing...it gives me comfort as I send them off.

Karly and Nick said...

I second the Father's Blessing comfort. Lukas will get one tomorrow...and I am also hoping it comforts me! She sure looked pretty for such an important day! I am glad she has adjusted well to her new school!

Joey and Nettifer said...

yeah for second grade! Her outfit is adorable for the first day of school!

Maria said...

Oh, darling. Just darling. She is such a cute, happy girl! They are lucky to have her in 2nd grade!!

Shantelle said...

Second Grade ROCKS!!!!
We do a lot of public speaking--it's so fun to video tape them at the beginning of the year presenting their learning and then again at the end of the year and see all the confidence and articulation that has developed.
Love you Tayler!

Julie said...

Second grade? Where does the time go? What a cutie!