I am a stay at home mom with four amazing little people (2 girls and 2 boys!) All of them are the love of my life! I am married to a fabulous guy who is by far my very best friend. There is a lot of laughter and sometimes tears in our home. I couldn't imagine a better life. I love to see my kids smile. I love to sleep in & take naps. I love my friends. I love my family very much as well. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for my religion.
7 comments:
That is an adorable picture - That little smile is so cute!!
Hope you had a GREAT 4th!!
(We were boring but sometimes that is good :)
Seriously cute picture!!
Wish we were together!! I thought of you a lot!!
hehe! You don't get a more honest feeling than looking at that adorable smile! SO CUTE!!!
What a stud! :) Miss you guys!! Call me soon! We're finally back in town!!
Too cute!
Hope you had a great 4th! Cute Picture!
I bet he is all boy!? looks like he's lovin' that sparkler!
Cute picture!
Post a Comment