This last weekend Sean was FINALLY able to rent a bobcat and get our yard ready for curbing and sod. HOORAY. Seriously, he has tried for the last 4 weekends, but if you remember all the rain it made it impossible. It did rain really, REALLY hard on Friday night, but by Saturday afternoon he was ready to go again. He worked so hard. I think he did a total of 12 hours. What a stud. The kids loved watching him so Saturday afternoon he decided to give them some rides. You would have thought Jayson had died and gone to heaven! To say he "loved" it would be an understatement, he would have rode it for hours if Sean would have let him. Here are some pictures of the kids getting their rides.

waiting patiently







I am so grateful to Sean for all of his hard work. He never ceases to amaze me on what he can do.
While Sean was working in the yard and to distract the kids from bothering him I took them all to see the movie UP. It was a cute show and we had a great time together. Jayson was so good except that he wanted to comment on everything he was seeing. I thought it was cute, but he was a little loud.
Anyway, I can't wait until that beautiful, green stuff gets delivered. Rylee keeps praying for it in every prayer :)
9 comments:
Look how happy Jayson looks - what a cutie pie!
The good thing about kid movies - no one cares how loud kids are. I think it is cute how they have a comment for everything at that age!
Way to go Sean on your yard!
That's so fun! Isn't it great to have a hubby who can do things like make your home a beautiful place to be!! Grass makes all the difference!!
I'm so impressed - it seems like you're getting everything done so quickly! (quickly is relative to us since it has taken us 7 years to feel like we FINALLY are done with our yard!) You guys are so great at that stuff, I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Man, talk about MIA! I have steared from the computer as of late! I need to check more frequently so it doesn't take me an hour to catch up on your life!
Your home is looking beautiful and I love what grass does to a place! That will be an exciting addition!
Is Sean doing ok? What was the surgery business about?
Maybe one of these years we'll come to visit UT. We miss you!
Okay could they all be any cuter?
How fun to have hope of green grass, it will be so wonderful!!!
We'll have to go see UP, thanks for the recommendation!
Love you!
Did you cry in UP? I did!
I bet your yard is going to look beautiful, looks like lots of work but something you'll totally enjoy in the end!
It looks like you guys are having a fun and busy summer so far!
What a great husband you have. Although I'm sure he's excited to get out and finally be able to do it. Super cute pictures!!!
What fun! I'm excited to see it all done, I hope it isn't under a foot of snow next time I see you!
Fun with BIG power tools!
:)
Post a Comment