CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Saying good-bye to Julie

Wednesday night mom and Julie came up to visit us. They were heading to Logan on Thursday so they got a head start from our house. They arrived a few minutes before I got home from work. It's always fun to have them come up and have a sleep-over! We made dinner, cleaned up and then headed to the park to enjoy the evening. It was fun to just hang out and not really do anything.

I'm not sure why we are sitting on the floor- we do have chairs :)
Julie, Rylee and Tayler being silly!


Jayson joined in the action too- BiG kIsSeS!

Good- bye Julie- we sure love you!
Julie and I- She had gotten ready for Logan and I just woke up. Don't be too afraid?!?

It was sad to see her go again. I remember saying good-bye to her last year when she headed to Kuwait. She will be home for good in November and that will be fun. Tayler can't wait to go sledding with her. She is going to freeze her "bootie" off after being in 120 degree weather. Thanks again for everything Julie. We loved seeing you!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love all the cute pictures!
It's always fun to see Julie!

Julie said...

It was a great time and I'm gald I got to chill with you a bit. You still look better then me even though I am ready for the day- you're just amazing like that!

I can't wait to sled with you Tayler! Anything below 70 degrees will be parka weather, but sledding will be super fun!

Love you guys!