CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another visit

Jared, Katie and Cayden came into town Friday night. We only had about a 4 hour window to see them on Saturday, since I had to work Saturday morning and they had a High School reunion that evening. After I came home from work we jumped in the car and headed out to my mom's house so that we could visit with them. My kids love them and here is a small reason why:

Tayler and Jared performing their dance routine

Now Rylee and Jared's finale

Katie and Jared are always so great to play with them. Thanks guys!! You are the best.
An ariel view of some of the crew hangin out

Me and my little dude- not so little anymore :(

And such exciting NEWS. Cayden is going to be a big brother!! Hooray for the L* clan. We are so excited for you guys! Thanks for sharing your great news Cayden. He is such a cutie.

After we hung out Jared, Katie and Julie got ready and headed out to their 10 year high school reunion. I wish I had a picture of all 3 of them. Lookin' good J & J!

I wish that we would have had more time, but we'll take anything that we can get. Love you guys! Glad you had a safe trip home. Hope to see you again soon.

2 comments:

Katie & Jared said...

It was so sweet of you guys to come up. You must have been so exhausted. We loved seeing you though. We always have so much fun when we get to hang with you. Thanks for coming out to see us!!!

Love you!!!

Julie said...

What fun times we have when we are all together!