CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Very Cute


So there is a little boy that always comes to pick up Tayler for school. He lives right behind us and has never missed a day. He is a cutie. Well yesterday, Tayler informed me that Ethan told Joseph that he got to pick her up for school the next day. Well, sure enough 8:09 there was a knock on my door. (side note: The bus doesn't come until 8:30 and it's only about a 3-4 minute walk.. um, yeah). We were just starting breakfast so Ethan came in and watched some cartoons for a minute. Around 8:17 there was another knock. Yep it was Joseph. Ethan answered the door and said "I thought I was picking her up today?" to which Joseph replied
"well, my mom didn't believe you would be one time" (apparently he just barely makes it to the bus each day... not today!) Pretty cute 1st graders, but I guess I can't blame them, she's a cute girl :)

11 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, that is darling! If I were a little boy (or little girl, for that matter), I'd want to pick up Tayler each morning too!! :)

Carley said...

that is too cute...young love....

Sheri said...

That is the cutest thing! My grandpa always used to tell me to carry rocks in my pockets in case the boys got out of hand... maybe you should pass the advice along!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my goodness that is stinking adorable! She is beautiful - you are going to have to watch out for her when she is 16! Holy cow!
What sweet boys too!

Jen said...

Goodness, the boys are already fighting over her at 6...watch out at 16!!!
She is a wonderful girl, both beautiful and sweet! I love her and Rylee and Jayson too!!!

Kendra said...

That's so cute! she is a sweet girl it's no suprise that the boys are knockin at the door already. :)

Cody and Haylee said...

That is adorable! You know how shy Caden is - he would see Tay across the street and want to go play but told me he was too nervous! hehe, cute girl is WAY too cute for YOU'RE own good! I bet that scares Sean to death!

Katie & Jared said...

You just better be careful when she's 16. You'll have more than 2 boys wanting to walk her to the bus stop.

She is a WAY cute girl.

Can't wait to see you this week!!!

Julie said...

Already have boys lining up, huh?Nice! Pass along your secret Tay!

Unknown said...

Man, I'm jealous! The boys are already fighting over her!

:)

jamatukk said...

Your in trouble. But you should of already known that with how sweet and cute Tay is. Rylee won't be any easier I am sure. I love it. Breakfast was fun, we need to get together more. Love ya Britt