So Thursday we went to the zoo with Marcela, Ashley and Reyes. It was one of the only days of the week that was supposed to be nice with NO rain. It did end up being a great day. I kept asking my kids if they were excited to go to the zoo and Rylee said "mom, I don't know what the zoo is?" Seriously, have we never taken them to the zoo before? Sean swears he took them while I was in Boise one weekend, but neither could remember. Rylee was pumped to see the Monkeys & Lions. We arrived around noon, went in and ate lunch first. Then it was time for our Tour guide Tay to lead the way (she did really well with the Map. She definitely does not get that from me. I am totally map illiterate)
We saw all the animals that we could see anyways. Most were sleeping in an obscure place. Everyone had a good time! Ashley treated all the kids to a ride on the carousel. Thank Ash- you are great.
She just couldn't get enough of her. Thanks Ash for playing with her so much!
We had a great time! I am glad that it was a warm enough day to go. Afterwards we went back to my house, and mom, Brent and Ryan met us there. We made pizza's and salad and root beer floats. Thanks again everyone for coming. After dinner Tay and Ashley put on a fabulous performance for all of us and then it was time to say good-bye again.
Brent flew out today for Japan. BE safe Brent. We love you!








8 comments:
that turtle picture is awesome! Holy cow he has a long neck! Love that R said " I don't know what a zoo is" - I think that is so funny! Your kids are so cute and I love the "bottles" on the gorilla - how cute is Jayson!
I'm glad that you had fun at the zoo...wish I could have been with you, I was in thought!!!
I'm so impressed Tay can read a map, is that a gene we just didn't get?!
Loved the gorillas "bottles"!! Too funny Jayson!!
You got some great pictures. The zoo is always so fun. Way to lead the troops Tay!
The zoo is a great place. We got a zoo pass this year and have been going almost weekly. I think the kids might be getting burned out on it. One thing that is a sure thing is we can't leave without a map!
Looks like you all had a fun, warm day!
That looks like a whole lot of fun packed into just a few days! What a fun party for your mom, and what cute cousins!
I haven't taken my kids to the zoo for way too long. I bet Preston can't remember either. Glad to hear it was so fun!
Do you think Tay will have to get her tonsils taken out soon?
Love you guys!
It was a fun day! Thanks for having such super cute kids!
Post a Comment