My mom had her big 40th :) birthday this last week and we tried to celebrate in style. We did a Hawaiian Laua.
My brothers and sister-in-laws were also in town for the week. It was so much fun to party with them too. Too bad everyone couldn't have been there. We missed you Julie, Jared, Katie, Cayden & Sean. Next time we are really going to Hawaii with everyone. Wouldn't that be so much fun!Sunday we went out to my mom's Church (we only made it for Sacrament Meeting). Afterwards, we came home and Jen and her kids hit the road. It was sad to see them go. I'll admit there were tears (from Tay and I). Thanks for coming you guys! It was tons o' fun.
Then mom cooked us up a fabulous meal. We filled our belly's and headed back home for a nap. It was a long week. I really do love hanging out with my family. They are such wonderful people.








5 comments:
happy birthday! What a party! Does she live in a log home? Love it!
I wish we could have been there too. We were sad that we could'nt come and hang with everyone. Glad you all had so much fun!!!
Awesome party-you party gal!!
Loved being with you...it was great!
I am sad I missed all the festivities, but I will be there to party next month! Yeah!
Looks like another very fun time. You certainly know how to party!
Post a Comment