CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Okay, now it's time for some catch-up FUN

Like noted in my last post, my sister and 3 of her kids arrived Thursday afternoon. After a not so fun night spent at the Instacare with poor Eli, we decided to do something fun Friday so we packed up the kids and headed to the Treehouse Museum. I had never been to the new one so we wanted to try it out. Needless to say it was a hit, I think :) The kids had fun bouncing from one toy to another. After 3 hours we decided it was time to get dinner and head home. Here are some pictures from the hours of play. (it really is a very cute place).

Rylee playing with the trains

Alyssa & Jayson playing in the trains

Eli & Jen enjoying the trains as well
Our teachers in training, Meg & Tayler (they are such great friends)

Jayson & Rylee being the students in the class

On their voyage

Tay & Meg playing acting out "Alice in Wonderland"

Jayson trying to find home :)

Our little Kings of the castle Jayson & Eli

Rushing to put out a fire

Loving the big musical instuments

At the end- outside the Treehouse right in front of the Ogden Temple. What a cute bunch of kids!
We came home, ate dinner, and all the kids were out cold not long after. I love play time with my sister!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I have always wanted to go there. I think we shall go - it looks like a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed themselves! What a fun mom you are!

Julie said...

That is right Jayson, just come to Colorado and live with me when I get home!!!

What a fun place for kids. I can imagine it is also fun for the parents to see all the kids in a state of Euphoria.

Good times!

Julie said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!