
If I had one word to describe this weekend it would be "FEAST"
Sean took very good care of me and worked his tail off every though he was exhausted as well.
Starting Saturday night all I did was eat, seriously for 24 hours straight. Saturday afternoon my mom came up and then Sean, myself and my mom went out on the town. We drove down to The Gateway for fun. We were suppose to do dinner and a movie, but only made it to the dinner part! We ate at McGraths (yes, I know everyone that knows me knows I HATE seafood, but I wanted my mom and Sean to have their coconut Shrimp). And I must admit I loved the food there, of course, I stayed seafood "free" :)
We were stuffed afterwards and it was 8:00 when we finished so we missed all the 7:00 movies. We came home, took the babysitter home, and then my mom and I were still going to go to a movie, but we didn't go. (Mom, we'll have to do that sometime soon).
Sunday morning Sean made us a 9 course breakfast. It was so yummy! We got ready for Church, said good-bye to Grandma, and went to church. At 5:30 we had Sean's family over for a big Turkey dinner, which Sean again did all by himself. Seriously, how did I get so lucky? He is so good to me. I got a bad Migraine during Church so Sean went home and got my some medicine. By 5:00 it was just a small headache so I enjoyed the rest of the night with his family. Thanks everyone for coming!
My Tayler was so excited for Mothers Day. The night before she said she couldn't wait-- it was like Christmas. What a sweetheart. She overloaded me with presents that were all so sweet and made me a little choked up. I loved every one of them. Rylee also got in on the action and made me a "valentine" She is so funny!
It was a fabulous weekend in every way. Thanks mom for driving up and spending the day with us. We love having you here and I am so grateful for all you do for me and my family. You definitely win an award for putting up with me all those years. I love you very much!! ;) I hope you know what a special place you have in my heart.
Happy Monday everyone!








7 comments:
Yea Sean! You deserved it all! Except the migraine of course!! Love ya!
Nice! I love that picture, too!
Love the picture!!
It sounds like you may have eaten more than I did and that would be something!! I love it when husbands cook :D Yayyyyyy!!
You deserve the best!!
Glad you had a good day/weekend!!
you did have a fun weekend! i love how the kids get so excited also!
Glad you got 5 star treatment for the whole weekend! Sounds like a very wonderful mothers day!
Cute picture!
Seriously, Sean can you train a guy for me? I'll even move back to Utah!
Tayler and Rylee, you are too cute. I love the valentine!
Post a Comment