CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

M.I.A.

Man I have been MISSING in ACTION for awhile now. sorry! Life was a little crazy with the move, but everything is finally coming together and life is slowing down a bit.
We are loving our new house, yet still missing our friends up the road A LOT! So glad that we are still close to our old neighborhood.

Wednesday was Tayler's last day at Antelope. She had a hard time saying good-bye and apparently so did her mom watching her be so heart-broken. I shed a few tears too because I LOVE her teacher so much. She has been so amazing with Tayler, but I assured Tay that when they were still in school for the summer and she wasn't (thank heavens) we would take cupcakes or something.

To check her out, you have to take around a withdraw sheet for everyone to sign (the lunch lady, librarian, teacher, and office). Everywhere I went, they would say "who are we losing now" and when I would say her name they would all say "oh, she is such a great little girl" I am so proud of my little Tay. She is a great girl! I can't wait to see her adventures in her new school on Monday.

Tayler's teacher also gave her the CUTEST scrapbook page, some candy, and a Junie B. Jones chapter book. It is 119 pages and with Grandma's help she read it in 24 hours. I think I have a book worm on my hands. She is dying to go to the Library and get another one.

Here are some pictures from the last day as an All-Star:

We made her teacher a candy bar poster to say Thank You!

friends: Kaylyn, Julie, and Ariel givin' Tay a squeeze.

next post: grandma's visit! Oh we had so much fun....

8 comments:

Jen said...

Tayler you are an amazing girl who will make wonderful new friends in your new school and have everyone loving you there!!
It's hard to say good-bye to good friends and schools...I'm glad you can go and visit!!

Welcome back Jess...we have missed you!!! Glad things are getting a little easier!!!
Love ya!

Maria said...

Yea! A new post! I gotta get my Jess fix somehow... ;)

Tayler IS a sweetie. I know she'll fit right in at her new school!!

See you soon!

CB said...

Congrats on a successful move!

I don't think moving is ever easy but it is exciting to think of making new friends and making a new house a home :D

Karly and Nick said...

It is always so hard to say goodbye!

I am glad to hear you are feeling more moved in...it gives me hope! We are up to our ears in boxes and I still feel like I will never get it all packed!

Katie & Jared said...

Glad you are still alive and survived the move.

We hope Tay enjoys her new school and makes new friends very quickly. I'm sure it won't be hard for her, she is such a sweetheart.

We love you guys and hope to see you in May when we bring Matt to the MTC.

. said...

Hey Jess! Missed you!

Good luck in the new school Tay, you'll love it there just like you loved your last school. The good news is, at least you are close enough to visit your old friends!

Kayleen said...

Good luck Tayler! You'll easily make new friends and be a joy for your teacher.

Julie said...

Taylor is such a sweetie. I miss her so much in Primary, too. It just isn't the same with out you all here.