My mom had Spring Break last week so she came to hang with us. It was so much fun! I told her that I needed some help decorating my big shelves in the living room so off we went to several stores. This is what we ended up with...
THEN... She played school (where she was the student & Tay was the teacher), listened to Tay read for hours, helped put on an amazing puppet show, did hours of art projects, raced around the house with Rylee & Jayson, etc. etc. I am sure she was MAJORLY worn out after a few days with us. Thanks for coming mom, it was a blast. I love hanging out with her and so glad that she lives just far enough that she can have a "sleep-over" with us.
Okay, come back now, I need more help :)








3 comments:
Your shelves look awesome! It's funny how similar our tastes are!!
I love your entry way rug...so fun!!
Thanks for sharing your pictures, can't wait to see it all in person!!
Love ya!
Great job on the decorations Jess and Mom!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment