CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A few pictures....

I am back among the living now. I had a few rough, ROUGH, days but things are a bit better now. I just want to say thank you to all those that left such sweet comments, called to check on me, took my kids, brought me amazing & thoughtful gifts, etc. Thank you to each one of you. I truly am blessed with fabulous people in my life. I think I will be okay for the rest of the week now. (keeping fingers crossed, of course!) WHEW!
**************************************************************
Disclaimer:
sorry about the quality of these pictures. I tried to take them, apparently, at the WORST time of day and the sun was glaring at me from all angles (no blinds to shade yet). My "shade" setting couldn't even tone it down.. anyways, I'll post some so you can get a little bit of an idea of what things look like. I promise I will take other GOOD ones and post them soon.


Welcome to our almost new home.. It is so weird to think about
Master bedroom (bad picture, I know)

View from the middle landing of staircase going up


view from top of the stairs

ahh, the pepto room (a.k.a. Rylee and Tay's room- they love it!)

Upstairs bathroom
Jayson's room

Walk in shower
Other side of shower (I think it is one of my favorite places)


Master bathroom
Tub in Master

Kitchen

Another view

Dining nook
Back porch
Family Room

I know not the best, but more will come soon. Loves to you all.

23 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you are feeling better.

Beautiful home! Where is it? When do you move?

Katie & Jared said...

Happy to hear you are doing better. We were worried about you.

So excited for you guys to move into your new home. Now you get to make all sorts of new memories. What fun!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

CB said...

Jess that house is simply breathtaking. I am SO EXCITED for your family! I bet you can't wait to move in.
Love that you got to paint the kids rooms before moving in (so much less hassle!).
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your kitchen.

Amazing! You deserve it!
Thanks for posting pictures :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jess!
Awesome...can't wait to see it in person!
Glad you are feeling better.

Cody and Haylee said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!... Mom's shouldn't be allowed to get sick! We have too much responsibilities, especially when moving soon!
Your new house is beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures when it's all furnished! We will miss you guys so much though. Hopefully we'll still be able to keep in touch - my parents live in Kaysville so maybe we can just drop in on you guys :)

Unknown said...

Wowie! That's awesome! I can't wait to see it in person!

:)

Amy said...

Jess,

I am so sorry! Hello? Two doors down- you are in TROUBLE! I hope you are doing okay.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The new house. It is gorgeous! We will MISS you so much! You have been wonderful neighbors!

We love you so much! You are an amazing family!

Kendra said...

Jess- I'm so happy you're feeling better. back issues are scary. your new place looks so awesome! (i love your kitchen!!) it'll be so nice to have more room. Hope the move goes smoothly for you guys!

Shantelle said...

Wow!!! Awesome House!
I have to admit I felt a little left out of the excitement about your new house. Now it feels like I am part of it--just got a great tour (the pictures were fabulous). Thank-you for sharing that with me. I'm also thrilled about the school your kids will go to--nice pick.
Hugs from the other side of the globe.

Joey and Nettifer said...

are you kidding me? that house is amazing! love it and those are perfect prom stairs!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope the rest of the move goes much more smoothly!
OUCH!
Your house is beautiful! It looks like a dream. Enjoy it!
How lucky for you that you were able to sale your home too, houses just aren't selling quite like they use too huh? Great job!

Susan said...

Wow, great house! Congrats! Hope you're feeling better... oxoxoxo

Maria said...

Oh, woe is me. The time has almost arrived. What will I do without my Jessica 5 seconds away???

. said...

Glad you are back among the living. That seriously is a gorgeous house. Hope the move goes smooth for you!

Amy said...

Just wanted to let you know that we love you guys!

Amy~Kins said...

Wow, that is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love everything about it. I want to come see it one day. The kids rooms are so cute I love the colors. Good choice. I am ahppy for you and your family!!!

Kayleen said...

Your house is beautiful! I'm sorry you had trouble with your back, but I'm glad you are back among the living. You'll have to give us your new address.

kourtney said...

Glad your back's better, sorry that you were crawling! Still can't wait to come to the house warming party!

kourtney said...

You're house looks BEAUTiFUL!

Heather said...

what a beautiful house Jess! I love your paint colors and those big windows! hope things are going well!

Jennifer Gravley said...

Your home is beautiful. I can't wait to see you decorate it. We will miss you guys.

Unknown said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HOME!!! I love it!!! Do you love it? It is beautiful Jess!

We are so happy for you.

Are you feeling better? What crappy timing to throw out your back and get sick.

Thanks for showing picts! I love it!

Julie said...

Wow! What a beautiful home! I want to come and visit you.