CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

1 + 1 = NOT GOOD

So Wednesday morning I threw my back out. I guess I carried too many boxes the day before and somehow pinched a nerve. It really has been awful!
I had been typing on the computer and when I stood up- WHAMMO- it dropped me to the ground. I seriously couldn't even move, literally. Luckily Tayler was home so she brought me the phone. I made my way to my tub, filled it up and got in thinking that would help, but it took me a good 20 minutes to get out. I felt better afterwards and thought that maybe it wasn't anything big, until I put my pants on and again another pain dropped me to the ground. I called Sean sobbing and he came right home and has been helping me ever since. He is seriously such an amazing person! He does whatever with no complaining at all.
Yesterday late afternoon I started feeling really really cold and couldn't get warm (even with my pants, long sleeve shirt, sweatshirt, big HUGE fuzzy socks and slippers on) I was still shivering. I even laid in front of Jayson's heater in his bedroom, but still couldn't shake the shivers. We finally took my temperature and it was 102! Really, if not being able to move wasn't bad enough I get some awful virus that makes me puke, shiver, body aches all over, stiff neck, etc. OH BOY! I haven't been sick for a long time- WHY now? I have so much to do. Did I mention that we are moving in 1 week- YES, 1 week and I move like I'm 90!
This is gonna be a long week.

9 comments:

Amy~Kins said...

Oh Jessica, I hope you get better fast. That is horible. If you need help moving call me, I will come help. I miss you lots.

AMY

Karly and Nick said...

Poor Jessica! We are going to be gone all next week or I would be over to help you! Take it easy and don't do any permanent damage! Be careful!

Sheri said...

Jess... I am so sorry. I had no idea you were feeling so yucky. I did the same thing to my back the othr day... picking up my daughter. What can I do to help you? I can help you pack... call me 544-1406

CB said...

That is no fun! I know a couple of people that this has happened to and it really does literally drop you. Painful!

Take care and get well soon!

Good luck on your move and let someone else do the heavy lifting!

Shantelle said...

Hopefully you have friends and family near to help (hopefully they are better movers than Shane and Sharla)
It's good that Sean has PT experience huh? Oh I feel for you--had both but never at the same time!! We'll keep you in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

My poor dear...wish I was closer to help.
Sending you happy thoughts and well wishes!!
Love you

. said...

Jess, that is so sad... I'll be thinking of you and hope you can beat the sickness and get movin' again. Good luck with the move- that is very exciting!

Katie & Jared said...

If we had the money I'd send Jared to help ya. I hope you are feeling better. Love ya.

Unknown said...

Man, that is not good. Sorry! Glad you're feeling better though!