Yesterday Tay & Rylee had a date with the Dentist to get there teeth cleaned. They both did amazing and were so cute. Rylee couldn't wait until it was her turn. I love the office I work in!!
They were all so great with my kids. Tayler also had a tooth pulled out. She had one where the permanent tooth has already grown up behind her baby one so Dr. Jeff pulled it out. The shot hurt her, but she didn't shed any tears. They also gave her a little "happy gas" just for fun too. I was scared that she was going to divulge family secrets because she was starting to act a little "loopy" and spouting off whatever she thought off.
Since she was numb she had no idea that the dentist had already pulled out her tooth. She was amazed. It was funny! So Miss tooth fairy paid us a visit last night.








6 comments:
when are you leaving? why don't i know this? i take kiddos off your hands, too!
Cute little clean-teeth ladies! :) Taylor is SO brave! (I still shed tears sometimes at the dentist...) Rylee can chill at our house any time...in fact, send all three! I love your little munchkins!
I wish this is how Lukas was at the dentist...thanks for reminding me I need to get both boys in soon!
How is the nerve? Call me if you need anything!
Wow you girls are so brave!! Can you teach me how to be brave at the dentist?!!
You are both darling girls, can't wait to give you both great big hugs!!!!
Give your mommy one for me okay?!!
They look so cute. My girls go next month...I think I might post pics too! I can't wait to go to your house warming party...let me know when it is!
Who likes the dentist? That's funny! What a great girls.
Just saying the word dentist at our house brings tears (from Bess)!
Good luck on the move and I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment