okay, I have already used the snow blower TWICE and there is already another inch or more and it is not stopping yet. UGH!
Tay woke up this morning with a sore throat, Rylee wouldn't wake up for school and Jayson was up past midnight last night so I cancelled all plans and decided that we are going to have a snow day today.
My fridge is longing for food to be in it, but I haven't gone to the store (and definitely won't today) so we have been creative on our meals thus far. It has been interesting.
My sister and I are starting a project. We are going to find all the pictures of my dad, scan them into a file, and then put together a slide show/movie. I am excited to get it started. I have been rounding all of mine up and it has been a little hard looking through them all. I laugh and cry a little too. We are approaching 6 years since he passed away and it doesn't really seem to get any easier. I think the end result of this little project will be priceless.
Anyway, happy snow day to all of you! (hopefully you don't have snow where you are).
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 months ago








10 comments:
Sounds like a nice, relaxing day. How are your kiddos doing by now?
By the way, I looked at that picture on your sister's blog and you DO totally look like Rylee in that picture (or I guess, Rylee totally looks like YOU!) How cute!
I love snow days when you don't have anything to do!
I guess snow days can be fun. But I am done with Snow!!!
Love that you are going to make a movie about your dad!
I cannot believe that you guys have so much snow again - That is crazy!
I think the "Dad" project will be so meaningful and healing for your family.
Happy Day!
Well I think everyone is in...I think the deadline was a great idea...way to go girlie!!
Can't wait to get this project rolling...should be great!
Happy Snow day, hope it stops soon.
Wasn't that insane? I had to shovel mine by hand 4 times! You are so lucky you have a snow blower.
I love snow days! But I really don't miss them at the same time!
Glad you made an executive decision and stayed in. Fun, fun!
I've already sent my pictures (at least all I have over here with me) so I'm excited for the show. Will it be a bring your own box of tissues party?
OK I am putting this way down here.
I keep waiting for a post on your new house! Jenny has told me about it and I am so excited for you!! It sounds fab!!
Have you guys been moving and packing and stuff yet?
Post a Comment