First off, Happy Valentines Day to each of you my family and friends.
Yesterday at work I received a surprise that was so beautiful. When the flower guy came in he said "now who is Jessica?" I was shocked! (only because Sean doesn't get me flowers because of a comment I made long, long ago about how they just die and are so much money).
Well, I'm glad he forgot about that silly comment because they made me BEAM all day long. He even had given them his own card to put with it and not some message they typed on the card themselves. It also included a box of YUMMY chocolates from some ritzy chocolate store. I loved it!! THANKS babe, you are the best, REALLY!
I love all my little Valentines today!
Last night when I came home from work, there was a darling package sitting on the table that Sean had brought in. It was from the couple buying our house and she had made little aprons for my 2 girls complete with purses, bows, candy and a sweet card.
I hope that you ALL have a "L-O-V-E-ly" day!
Hugs and Kisses or should I say "be mine" :)








7 comments:
Those really are beautiful flowers. Jared got me a BEAUTIFUL boquet of roses ann daisies our first v-day that we were married. ANd after that he said he'd never do it again because it was so expensive. ;)
How sweet of the woman buying your house to get the girls gifts. That is so awesome!!!
Hope you have a great Valentine's day!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Wow!! That is awesome!!
Glad you have such a sweetie who loves you!!!
Happy Valentines Day!
Way to go Sean!
That is very nice of the person buying your house... how thoughtful!
That is the sweetest thing EVER!!! I got new tires for my van for V Day...which I asked for and wanted so my brains would vibrate out of my head anymore when I drive. But still, flowers are always so nice.
Your roses are just gorgeous!
I cannot believe that the people who are buying your house would make aprons and purses for your girls. That is crazy cool and they are so cute too!
Glad you had a good Valentines Day:D
It sounds like you had a great Valentines day! I feel the same way about flowers, however every once in awhile it feels good, right?!
I am still waiting to hear about this new house! When is the big move? and where???
What a neat house buyer. When we bought our house, all we got were old tires.
:)
Post a Comment