CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My VIP

Rylee had a singing program at her pre-school a while ago. The theme was:

" I'M A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON"
It was darling! I love the pre-school she attends, they do such a wonderful job in everything. I was so proud that morning when my little Rylee walked in. She definitely has given me a run for my money, but lately she has been sweet as sugar. I'm not sure where the change is coming from but, I'll take it! She randomly says throughout the day- "mom, I love you"

Rylee with her teacher, Mrs. Dani

Thanks for making me smile Rylee! I sure love you too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rylee you definitely are a VIP although I'm sure your mom thinks about making you a RIP sign sometimes! I love your spunk...you are a cutie!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Don't you just love it when they are so sweet and say things like that. Just melts your heart and you want to stop what you are doing and just hug them to pieces. What a cute program!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great program...too cute!

CB said...

I love the VIP theme. So Clever!

Rylee is such a sweet looking girl with that little round face:D

The "I Love You's" all day are priceless. Children are so wonderful.

Have a Happy Valentines Day with all of your sweethearts!

Unknown said...

She made me smile too! Thanks!