Is there anything better that leaving your doors open, listening to the waves of the ocean crash and feeling warm air? I didn't think so either! We had such an amazing time on our trip to California. We ate fabulous food, walked on the beach, shopped in an awesome outdoor mall, slept, had the best massage ever, sat on the patio, and just enjoyed the 78 degree weather. It was a little slice of heaven and everything was paid for.
This is the hotel that we stayed in. All of the rooms had a balcony that was private.
This is the hotel that we stayed in. All of the rooms had a balcony that was private.
A view from our balcony and our friend Mr. Seagull. We ate breakfast out here the day we flew out. That was awesome.


The beautiful sunset


The beach. It really was breath taking. I am definitely a beach type girl- not diggin the snow we came home too.








15 comments:
Nice!
So jealous!! Glad you had such a great time! The Pics turned out great!!
I am so craving the beach right now. Thanks for the pictures, they make me realize just how beautiful it is to be by the beach.
My favorite time on our trip in Oct. was just the time spent in our place right on the beach too.
Glad you had a fun time with just your hubby, that is the best!
Sorry you were welcomed back by the smelly snow...that's the worst.
You said you didn't take any pictures! These are beautiful and look so warm! Glad you had fun!
Oh my goodness that looks so nice! What a view and what a nice hotel and then add a massage on top of that! Hello I will take it!
SO jealous!!! I wish I could spend a week on the beach in a nice hotel. Glad you could enjoy your time in Cali. And what AWESOME pictures!!!
Looks dreamy girl!!
Glad you got to get away for awhile!!!
Looks heavenly! Again... jealous!
I think I will just leave your pictures up for awhile so I can take in the beautiful beach and sunshine and pretend I am there:)
Awwww So nice!
Glad you had a good time - It is fun to get away every once in awhile.
Looks like a perfect trip!
I can feel warmth just looking at the photos. I'm glad you had a great time!
Sounds heavenly! After we got home from San Diego a few years ago, it was hard to go to sleep without the sound of the ocean!
How fun! I am so glad that you got to go!
Looks like fun!
:)
I am SO jealous! I could really use some 78 degree weather right about now!
Sounds fabulous! Love the picture of the seagull and sunset- picture perfect!
Post a Comment