CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The verdict is in...

Yesterday Tayler didn't feel well all day and I knew she had a sore throat but honestly I just thought it was post nasal drip.
Nope, it was full fledged STREP! This morning her little eyes just looked sick so I took her in to the doctor. I should have taken her yesterday, but I hate paying $50 to have them tell me it is a virus and there is nothing to do but wait it out.
Anyway, now that she is on an antibiotic I hope that she will start to perk up soon. I hate it when they are so sick. It breaks my heart.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Tayler. I know how you feel though, that's why I waited so long to take Eli in, I hate hearing it's a virus and spending all the $ to hear what you thought you knew!!!
hopefully she'll feel better!!
Love you!!

Debbie said...

Sorry to hear about Tayler, it's no fun when they are sick. I hope she feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Crap that makes me think I should take my kids in to get checked out. They have had miserable coughs and colds that have lingered way too long. They both have complained of sore ears along with bad nights of sleep.
I hope your other kids don't get it and the medicine helps her feel better soon!

Joey and Nettifer said...

No fun at all! I have lots of popsicles leftover from my little one having strep. Do you want them? Sweet thing. I hope no one else gets it in the famiy. I cleaned everything - even down to boiling tooth brushes :)

CB said...

Thanks goodness for Anti-biotics!!

Hope she feels better fast:D

jamatukk said...

poor Tay. Glad you got in and got it figured out. Hopefully now you won't all get it. I'll check on you next week while Sean is gone. Britt

Katie & Jared said...

Sorry to hear Tay has strep. I hope she gets better. Give her big hugs and kisses for me!

Anonymous said...

No fun at all! Hope you get feeling better fast little Tay!

Jen Crook said...

Oh man, I am so sorry. We all have colds here but I know it's not anything big. We have been so lucky this winter. Hang in there and I hope no one else gets it. Let us know if we can help you out.