CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Jen


Today is my sister's birthday and I wanted to send her many birthday wishes.
She will never fully realize how much I appreciate ALL that she has done for me (and believe me it is A LOT). She has always gone out of her way to help me in any way she can. I love that I can call her whenever I just need to talk and she will listen. She is a great sounding board, a wonderful example and one of my best friends. She is a beautiful person inside and out. I am so blessed to have someone like her in my life, especially as a sister. I love you Jen!
p.s. I really think she is aging backwards too. Each year she looks a little bit younger. Seriously!
Lots of love from our family to Y-O-U!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jess-I feel the same about you...you're the best!! I'd be lost without you.
Love you lots