She brings SO much joy into our lives! I remember being so excited for Christmas to be over because it meant I would have my baby girl in my arms shortly. I was instructed by Sean that I HAD to wait until after January 1st to have her, so we waited until the 3rd, and when it was "go" time she came quickly!
It is hard to believe that she has been in our lives for 4 years, although at times it seems like it really has been much longer than that.
She can be so sweet and so stubborn all at the same time. She loves her sister and her brother so much. She loves to hug. She loves to cuddle. She loves to play dress up. She loves to watch movies. She loves to eat chips. She is my first to wake up every morning. She loves to sing. And right now her favorite thing is Chronicles of Narnia: Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe, so if you could address her as "Queen Susan" that would be much appreciated.
Happy birthday my little Rylee Pot Pie. We sure LOVE you!








14 comments:
amazing how fast it goes!! Happy birthday you cutie pie! Hope it's a great one :) ps. jess it's nice to see i'm not the only one blogging at 12:07 at night!
Queen Susan, a fitting title for now a 4 year old and all... big stuff!
You just keep getting cuter everyday. But don't grow up too fast until I can be home to go sledding with you okay?
Love ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLEE!!! We love you SOOOOOOO much!!!! WE hope you have a super day!!!
Happy Birthday to you Miss Rylee pot pie!! It's hard to believe you are already 4 years old. You are a super great girl and we love you so much!!!
We love you so much Rylee! I absolutely love your smiles, your hugs and especially your stubborness!
She is a beautiful girl!
Happy Birthday! She is so beautiful! Holy Cow- Watch out mama! Love that you wrote all the things that she loved.
Wow! she looks like she's a fun Four! What a cutie. Hope she had a great day!
She is one sweet girl! I loved teaching her primary class Sun. I ask the kids something fun they did last week, and she was so cute and said, "I played with my brother Jason." Such a sweetie! (And Jessica, I added you to my list so I can remember to check your blog!)
WHAT A BEAUTY! :) Audrey and I think she's just wonderful! :) Happy Birthday, Rylee!!
Hi cute friend!
What a beautiful girl you have!
It looks like your Christmas was wonderful! Love all of the love in your home!
She is one gorgeous 4 year old. Look out momma and poppa!
Happy Birthday little one!
:)
She is DARLING. I love your cute little family! I can't believe how big she is getting! Be sure to tell "Queen Susan," Happy Belated Birthday from our family:)
Post a Comment