CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Tradition

We are going to start a new tradition in our family. Christmas Eve, EVE.. we are going to have A:
stay up as late as you want
watching movies,
eating pizza and treats
party!
Then, we will have a big sleep-over together in the family room. My kids are so excited. I have to admit, I'm pretty excited too. I am sure they will out last me tonight. Of course it is pj's only!
Wish us luck!!

6 comments:

Maria said...

That sounds like a blast! I can't wait to see the pictures! :)

Thanks for the fun Christmas presents! I LOVE Them all, and I especially can't wait to use the cupcake holder!

Debbie said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Unknown said...

What a fun idea!

Anonymous said...

You are the best mom ever!!!
I want to come to the sleepover.
Have so much fun!!!

CB said...

That sounds so fun! I bet your kids loved it:)

You'll have to tell us if you actually got any sleep.

Kendra said...

great idea jess! sounds like alot of fun. hope you guys had a great christmas!