Saturday night we went over to the Carlson's for a little BYU game. (really I didn't go for the game). Thanks guys for inviting us! They are such wonderful people! Jayson loved playing with all the controls and kept muting the sound so I took all the kids home and put them in bed and then I started organizing and wrapping presents.
Tayler has been into treasure hunts lately and did the CUTEST one for Sean and I a while back. She had 3 clues and totally put it together correctly. She is so fun! Our treasure was a heart that said "I love you". So cute!
Well, I bought the girls Christmas dresses but instead of just giving them their new dresses we sent them on a treasure hunt. We told them if they ate all their breakfast that they would get a present- which was their first clue. They were so funny running all over the house.
Sunday morning we went out to see Jared, Katie and Cayden who came into town late Friday night. We left about 10:30 a.m. and then stayed and went to Church out at my Mom's. It was awesome to see them. I wish that we all didn't live so far away. Cayden is such a cutie! It was so fun to see him and Jayson play together. I can't wait until Eli can join them too! We had a great time. 


Jasyon was not about to sit there and smile-- little turkey!
When we left we remembered that we had left our camera so Jared met us at Saltair with it. Thanks Jar, you are the best!
After that, we rushed home, changed, picked up the presents and salads and headed over to Mike and Shelly's for another party. It was with Sean's dads side of the family and was amazing too. Shelly and Mike always do such a great job on everything. The food was great and it was fun to see everyone. I didn't have my camera though! Drats. (i'll have to get some pictures from Shel!)
Every day we get more and more snow. Last week we took the kids sledding and they had a blast. Jasyon wasn't too sure, but loved a few runs down the hill.
Christmas is just around the corner now! Loves to you all.








3 comments:
I love reading your blog Jess, your family is too cute!
Love the cute pictures...Jayson looked so happy!!!
Can't wait until all 3 little guys are running around together...it will be so much fun!
Jayson wanted all the attention from the girls, and was jealous that Cayden was getting it?
Too cute!
Post a Comment