CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

First off..
Our Christmas Eve, EVE tradition was a hit. The girls were so excited all day. We made up all the beds down in the basement that afternoon and I finished all my chores so that I wasn't tempted to leave and do something else. We went to Target and picked out LOTS of candy for the festivities. After my YW's activity the pizza arrived so we headed downstairs and popped in the first video. First up was, Horton Hears a Who. Second, Madagascar. Third, Prince Caspian.. oh yes, my kids could have stayed up longer, but at midnight we called it a night. At 2 a.m. Jayson woke up so he ended up back in his crib upstairs (apparently he isn't so fond of the pack-n-play these days). It was great. I can't wait to do it again next year, except next time I will take a nap with my kids that day so that I'm not the WEAK link again.
Wednesday we woke up and cleaned to get ready for the Christmas Eve party at our house. All of Sean's siblings came, except for his sister in Malaysia-- We miss you Shani!
We had a wonderful time. We ate, opened presents, and Sean rec'd his Christmas present early so he busted it out.

A little Rock Band anyone? The kids (both young and old) had a blast. We could hear them singing all the way upstairs. Love it!

Here are all the cute cousins eating. They played so great together! They love to hang out together.

Here is Jayson loving the cookies while I was doing the dishes!

Grandma Shayla gave him his 1st suit. It was darling, but a tad bit too small so I unbuttoned his shirt. My little male dancer!

All in all it was a great night. Thank you everyone for coming.
p.s. (thanks to Shelly for the pictures.. I hope you don't mind that I stole them :)

No comments: