CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Is it really over?

I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone..
After our Christmas Eve party we opened up Christmas p.j.'s. and then it was off to dream of sugar plum fairies...












Christmas morning. We didn't wake up until 9:00. I love that my kids are sleepers too.
This picture is my favorite. I admire the "love" they truly have for each other. (this was after Rylee opened up the gift that Tayler picked out for her). It was so cute and I'm so glad that my awesome photographer captured it. So sweet!



















Jayson just chillin'

















Rylee with her new Salon from Santa.
Jayson LOVES our vacuum so I found one more his size. He stinkin' loves it. After he opened it he didn't care about opening anything else until later. He vacuums all day long. It made me smile. Tayler got a new MP3 player. She listened to music all day. She told me that she doesn't care about watching TV anymore and just wants to listen to music from now on.
We had SUCH a relaxing day. It was glorious. We played with toys, we ate, we took a LONG nap and watched movies. I really needed a day like that. I never even got dressed. Merry Christmas to me!
It was so fun to talk to my whole family too. Thank heavens for Skype. I love you all SOOO much!
I hope that everyone else had a fantastic Christmas too!

5 comments:

Maria said...

WOW! It looks like you had a lovely Christmas! We love Rock Band, too! I'm excited to talk to you and hear all about everything!

Anonymous said...

What adorable kids you have! Thanks for posting pictures of your Christmas morning- sorry I didn't get to join you!

Glad you had a lazy day- you should try staying in your pjs more often!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was going to ask... is that a tennis doll Rylee has? That is awesome! Tayler is into soccer and Rylee into tennis? Girls after my own heart!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a GREAT Christmas for you all!!!
Love all your cute kids and the happiness on their faces.

Anonymous said...

I love the new jammies and robes, even one for Jayson? Wow!
It looks like everyone had a blast.