CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Happy Brithday and Christmas happenings

First off, happy birthday to the newest 1 year old! I remember being so excited to meet this guy when my mom and I flew to Denver for his blessing. He is such a fun little dude! It is so much fun to watch him grow up.
Happy Birthday Baby boy!(i love this picture! Sorry Katie I stole it from your blog :)

Last week we went and saw some lights with our friends the Nevilles. The kids had a great time looking at all the different animals.



I do love Christmas
I love the music. I love the decorations. I love the time of year as a whole. I love the excitement in my kids eyes. I love the memories that are made. I love the sweets! (a little too much). I love all the smells. I am grateful for so many things.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Christmas lights! Definitely in my top 5 of favorite things about Christmas!

:)

Anonymous said...

There definitely is something magical about watching your kids eyes light up at this time of year.
I love the bundled up look they all have!

. said...

I miss the Christmas lights... one of my favorite things about Christams in addition to the yummy food, the great company, and the reason we are celebrating!

Katie & Jared said...

I love that picture too Jess. Its actually the background on our desktop. Thanks for the birthday wish.

One of my favorite Christmas traditions growing up was our annual drive around town to look at christmas lights. Its such a great family activity.