CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Feasting and Fun

I love Thanksgiving. I love the feeling in the air and most of all I love to be surrounded by people I love. This year my sister and her husband came down with their 4 kiddos from
Idaho and my mom came up. We had such a blast. I love to just relax and eat good
food. It was wonderful. I was sick a bit, but thankfully Sean, Jen and my mom took
care of me. I am so grateful that they were here. I really missed the rest of my family as well.

Jen and Steve arrived Tues. afternoon for the festivities. I love when I get to see them!
Wednesday my mom arrivedWe taught Sean to play Golf (the card game). I am totally addicted to that game. Maybe because it doesn't take a whole lot of brain power to play it! All of the kids played so
well together too. I really think I only saw my kids at meal times.

Thursday we fixed the feast. We ate around 3 and then we laid around the rest of the time. That night my mom, Sean and Steve went to see the new Bond movie.
I looked through ads to prepare myself for Black Friday. I have always wanted to get up
and go, but since I have never had anyone to go with I talk the talk, but don't get
up when push comes to shove ( and Sean always gives me Crap)... UNTIL, this year! Oh yeah, baby, we did it. I woke up at 3:35 A.M.

It was pure craziness, but so much fun. It was my mom, Jen, myself and cute
little Em who braved the insanity with us. It was people watching at its finest. Wow, quite the experience and one I will not forget next year while I am nestled in my warm bed!

Friday night, we headed out to my mom's house to spend a night out there. The next
morning we went bowling. We love bowling. My kids would go bowling every day if they could.



Then Sunday came and it was time to say good-bye. I hate to say good-bye. It was a Fabulous week. Thanks to everyone for joining us! We love you.

4 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! Glad you had such a fun Holiday!

Anonymous said...

Saying good-bye always stinks. I think the kids feel it as bad as we do now...there is much weeping a wailing. Lyssa declared that when she gets bigger she wants to live by Auntie Jess and Grandma. (me too!!!)
Thanks again for everything, it was so fun!
Can't wait for next time!!!

Anonymous said...

I really am sad I missed out on all the fun. Next year we'll play!

Unknown said...

There is a 3:35 in the morning? Weird!