since I work at a dental office I had one of the assistants take an x-ray a week ago, and
then heard those dreaded words..
"yup, it looks like you'll need a Root Canal" -- drats!
It was my goal to try and escape life without ever hearing that, butno such luck, so I scheduled myself for 7 a.m. today. It really wasn't bad.
Here is the list of what was done:
2 fillings, 1 Root Canal, 1 crown & crown buildup, a cleaning, and he fixed 2 of my chipped teeth.
Not too shabby!
The only real pain is my jaw from holding my mouth open for 2 1/2 hours straight. Glad it is over. Tayler told me that she will never miss a time to brush again because she doesn't want to do that. Good idea T!
**************************************************************************************
Afterwards, we celebrated a special birthday for my friend Maria! Hope you had a wonderful day. We had a great time!!








3 comments:
How's your mouth girlie?
I'm impressed with Tayler and her reasoning to brush every day!!!
Thanks for the fun afterwards! You are too good to me! I'm sorry you had to have so much done to your teeth! That's no fun at all!
Oh, that sounds painful! No fun! Glad you survived it.
Post a Comment