Seriously!
He said that today for breakfast with the kids they are eating blue pancakes w/ blueberries, blue eggs, and of course to wash it all down some yummy blue milk. Doesn't that sound appetizing?
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








5 comments:
I prefer my food Red! watch out, utah's gonna take 'em! :)
THAT IS AWESOME!! We are having a football party at our house. Mostly BYU fans but we have one here who went to both, and we have Steve here who is Utah - should be an interesting game!
TOTALLY love the blue milk and the blue breakfast!! Wish I'd thought of it:))
Go Cougars!!!!
Oh My...Jess it's time to retaliate and color the milk red!!
Got to love Sean's creativity though!!!
hahahahahahaha HA! just got the ball rolling for I'm sure the color his mood was on Saturday nite!
"Am I bluuuuuuuue?"
Jess, make sure he receives this message from his favorite neighbor, "Be WHY You, Sean?!?!?!?" xo, k
Bummer that BYU lost, but go Sean with your diehard attitude!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment