CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fun days

I know I say this a lot, but I really enjoy being with Sean and my kids. It seems that sometimes life gets so crazy you are just going through the motions to get here or there, but then come the times that you get to sit down and just enjoy life. I am learning to value those times more and more. A few weeks ago, Tayler taught our family how to leaf print for FHE. She was so excited and it was fun to do. Thanks Tayler for being so creative.




Last Saturday when I came home from work Sean had made dough to make homemade pizza's. I was excited because I love his pizza! The girls love to make their own too, so that is what we did. I am so grateful that Sean is such an amazing cook. ( I totally lucked out!)
diggin' in

Rylee doing what Rylee does best-- we have to grate an extra lb. of cheese just so there is enough after she is done

the finished product


This week I am trying to focus on the things I am most grateful for. There is a lot on my list because I truly am blessed.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy girls!! I'll be right over so you can make me a pizza!!
Sean is a great dad and a great hubby...you did a good job picking him!! Together you have a wonderful family.
I'm grateful you are my sister. Love ya tons

Maria said...

Yum Yum! Those look delicious! I'm with Rylee...why wait for the finished pizza!? I like to dig in on the toppings as I go!

Emily Dixon said...

Families are pricless!!! I too love being with Dennis and the kids. I should get your pizza dough recipe..that looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

Nothing better then moments that you can just enjoy! Pizza looks great... I'm totally moving in with you guys when I get back. I'll clean if you cook! :^)

Amy said...

How fun! The little things really turn out to be the big things. What a lucky family!

Jen Crook said...

Those looks so yummy. Tessa also eats cheese by the handfuls if it is shredded.

Joey and Nettifer said...

adorable that she taught FHE - Don't kids just keep getting better?!

I need the recipe for pizza dough. I want to make it a tradition that every friday night we make homemade pizza as a family.

Mads is right with RIley on eating grated cheese! Hilarious!

CB said...

Your kids are so cute.

I think the very best times in life are when you can do fun and varied activities with your kids. The lasting memories are treasures.

Cooking and leaf printing...How awesome is that!!

The pizza's look yummy:D

Anonymous said...

I'll echo what Cherie says about what great memories your kids will have of all the great activities going on in your home on a daily basis. Looks like there was smiles all around!

Unknown said...

I love homemade pizza!

:)