Our modem died on us Wednesday night and so we have been waiting to get the new one and hook it up. It finally came Saturday. We were going crazy without it! I don't know how people survive without it.
Now, I need to check in on everyone else and get on track!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








7 comments:
Glad you are back in business! That would have made me crazy. I thought you must be on vacation or something:)
Glad that things are fixed and back up and running!
We've missed you!!!
I don't know how we ever lived before the internet. Good to see you again!
Isn't it amazing how dependent we get on technology. I don't know what I'd do without email or the internet! Crazy!
I've been missing you, girl! We need to get together...
I wonder how we did without the internet all those years ago. It's a good thing. Can't wait to hear and see all of what you guys have been doing!
It has been awhile! Glad you are back in action
Post a Comment