He is wired so differently than my girls. He is rough, he loves to wrestle with Rylee (and pull her hair), he doesn't cry very often when he gets hurt, he loves to kick or throw balls, he loves to bite your toes (seriously if you come and visit watch out). He always gets out the little broom and helps me sweep. He is fascinated with the vacuum. He flips it up so that he can see where the roller brush is, I'm not quite sure what his deal is with that. He has to have his milk the minute you go into his room to get him when he wakes up-- I think he's addicted! :) and it has to be chocolate. He drinks white milk, but he CHUGS chocolate milk. He carries his blue blanket around with him everywhere. He gives great hugs and kisses when you ask. I am so happy that he is part of our family.
We are trying to teach him how to be soft, but it really isn't clicking. Hopefully, it will sometime soon! I really enjoy him so much.
(I love this picture of his little face in the mirror)
******************
Wednesday night the youth had tickets to the Conference Center for the taping of A Brand New Year. It was a blast to be with them. I had a car full of Beehives and loved every minute of it. They seriously are the cutest girls ever. We left at 4:00 from the Church and didn't get home until 10:45. It was a long night, and a migraine didn't help much, but it was fun. I really do enjoy my calling in the Young Womens.
Happy Friday Everyone!








10 comments:
After having two girls, it's fun to see the difference with a little boy. He sounds so much like Mason, it's too funny! What a cute little guy!
He's sounds like my little bro! I would love to have a boy someday!
I am sure that you are perfect in Young Women's! Those girls are so lucky! Love your cute kids- honestly could they be any cuter?
Love that little guy...he is sooo cute!!
Glad you got through Thursday night...sorry about your headache, that stinks!
Have a great weekend!
Love ya
OH he is adorable - I love how little boys love vaccums! so does my hubby :)
He sure is cute!
Oh, I love that little man too! He is so darling. He's had me wrapped around his little finger since he was born! What a sweet boy.
(Oh-and he IS learning to be soft...and I have a tiny scratch on my face to prove it!) :) haha
Let's play again soon!
What cute pictures of little Jayson!
:)
We got home from the family party the other night and we couldn't quit talking about what a sweetheart Jayson was and how much we all loved his! He is such a doll and he is such a little boy. I love my boys and as soon as I had Emma, I could see the difference between my boys and girl. No one can tell me if you raise them the same, they will turn out the same. They are totally wired differently!
What a cute little guy!
Happy belated anniversary! You two are sure great together!
Your kiddies looked so cute for Halloween!
I almost forgot you are in the YW now... very fun!
Good times with little Jason.
He must have just started the biting toes thing... he didn't do that last month when I was there.
Post a Comment