**********************************************************
Well Monday we had a little bit of snowfall so I hurried and bundled up the kids and out they went to play. Tayler and Jayson were trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues. They had a good time (well at least 10 minutes), but since it was such wet snow they were soaked and freezing so I transported them all to the bath.
Afterwards, I went to work and then that night... WE closed on our new house! It's official! More details of that to come. I am excited, but sad to leave our friends and neighbors.
Tuesday we had Young Womens! I love the leaders and the girls so much. It is such a fun calling to be in. They are all fabulous. That afternoon, I also went to visit my Grandma who is in a nursing home. It was so sad to see her. I hate that we have to grow old and be alone. She completely lite up when we came and then was so sad when we had to go. It was nice to visit with her. She loved Jayson. He kept giving her five and lots of kisses. I need to take my camera next time!
Wednesday we had Enrichment. I made it for the dinner portion (which was excellent), but then missed the program which I heard was fabulous. I really do enjoy the people in my ward so much. They are amazing women.
...and last but not least, Sean finished the last class in his Masters Program tonight! HOORAY. I am so proud of him. He had a lot on his plate the last couple of years, but he is all done. He and his partner turned in their paper and did their big presentation tonight. Way to go honey! I am so proud of you. This week we have had sick, sick kids too. They seem to be coming out of it though, thanks heavens.








14 comments:
Hey where is the new house? I think I missed that information!
CONGRATULATIONS on everything!
That is so exciting about Sean finishing and you guys getting that gorgeous house. Keep us updated we love being a part of your life even from half way around the world.
Hugs from Malaysia,
The Stromberg Girls
Congrats, Sean! And congrats to both of you on the new house...although really, I think I'm going through the stages of grief over the whole thing. Not sure I'm through the denial stage...(and watch out for that anger stage!) ;0)
I miss you already! We need to hang out!
Ya for no more school! Now you'll have to grow up. :(
WHAT????
Why have you not said anything? Where are you moving to? I want to hear. I think at one point you were going to move to Layton. Is that the case? I can't wait to hear! Congratulations!
AND, way to go Sean! It is no easy task getting an MBA let alone taking care of your family and having a job at the same time! Way to go!
You are an amazing gal Jess-I get tired just reading your schedule!!!
CONGRATS on the new and house and CONGRATS to Sean on finishing his masters...that's fabulous!!!
Love you lots!
Congrats! It sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on! It is so hard to leave that neighborhood....I am excited to hear more about your new house!
Huge congrats to Sean! I remember when Fred finished his masters and I thought "hooray, he is done with school FOREVER!" That is, until he started talking about a doctorate! (But I won't even let him talk about it for at least five more years!)
Can't wait to hear about your new house! Congrats on that too!!! :)
That's such exciting news!! both the house and Sean's masters. When dave took his last class at westminster it was like christmas times 10! so happy to hear he's done! Keep us posted on the new house. hope you guys are enjoying the holidays! :)
I think that a new house is a fabulous present to finishing your Masters Sean- contracts on both!
Love the fact that the kids wanted to play in the "snow"- the grass angle is adorable!
Glad you enjoy your new calling Jess- very fun!
Stay warm everybody!
yeah sean for accomplishing that! WOW! new house - you have got to give us more information!
Thanks goodness there is more snow for your kids to play in now! Loving it.
How exciting that you closed on the new house!!!! Congrats to Sean for finishing school. That's some awesome news.
LOVE YOU!!!!
Thanks for the birthday wish!
Congrats on the new house! And all the other fun things. Yeah Sean!
:)
Congrats Sean! I can't quite say congrats on the new house. I will miss you terribly! I'll get there, because I know it will be great for you. You have such darling kids.
Post a Comment