Rylee and Tayler just completed their 8 lesson course of swimming lessons. They both loved it! Tayler gets to advance to the next level. Rylee wasn't able to do a few things still on the check list so she will repeat the same level.
Afterwards, every Monday and Wednesday night they would do a little of this swimmin'
Have a happy Friday! (p.s. I still need to post about the week my sister was here, but I can't find where she saved the picts on my computer)..








6 comments:
So stinkin' cute!! I could eat them up!!
Good job Tayler and Rylee...pretty soon you'll be swimming like your dad!!!!
What cute swimmers!
Congratulations to the girls!! I love the picture of the two of them. It's so fun to look back on those moments in their life!
I just signed up the girls for lessons while they are off track in December. Your girls look so cute, it's fun to see them learn to swim.
Yeah on the little swimmers!
:)
Congrats to the little fishes!
Jess, I wish I could remember where I saved the pics... I thought it was just in a new folder on your desktop???
Post a Comment