CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A night out

Last night Sean and I went to the Sealants for Smiles gala. It was at the Grand America Hotel and was a formal affair (black tie optional). It was the first time that we have had some a real night out in a while so it was awesome. We sat by great people and the food was yum. The program ran a little long, but all in all it was nice.
I wore my Grandma's dress from the 1940's and my moms pearls that were given to her from my dad. I felt very grown up! Thanks mom, for letting me borrow something so special.
It was a fun evening with just my babe! I love time out with just the 2 of us. It doesn't happen often, but I savor every second when it does.

p.s. I don't look good at ALL in this picture, but it's the only one I have!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever, you look great! Glad you had a fabulous evening!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I Love nights where you get to dress up - only has happened a couple of times for Joey & I. We pretend it is like Prom - because we never did that stuff together in high school! You look wonderful/beautiful! and glad you felt so grown up - I know that feeling!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jess but you look amazing in that picture!! How much fun for you!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun night out, how cool for you to wear all things that were so special!

CB said...

It's always so fun to have a good reason to get all dressed up and have a special night out with your husband:)

MandaJ said...

You guys looks so cute together. Time together is the best. Call me anytime and I'd LOVE to watch your kiddos so you could have a little more.

Jen Crook said...

You DO look good, you crazy girl! What a great looking couple, sounds like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

You two make a really good-looking couple. I can only imagine how you must have lit up the room when you walked in. Way to pull the outfit together with such style - the contributors would be so proud. Happy Anniversary! I love the family you have created very much!
Hugs and love
MOM

Maria said...

You DO look amazing! What a hot mama! :) I love that vintage dress!