CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Sean

I just wanted to wish my babe a very happy birthday today October 6th. He is wonderful in EVERY way and I love him so much!



Here are 35 fun facts about Sean on his 35th birthday.


1. He has a wonderful sense of humor
2. He is a spiritual giant
3. He loves his family & is the best daddy in the world
4. He doesn’t ever want his kids to know about parades. He seriously is hiding it from them so he doesn’t have to go to one.
5. He served a mission in Louisville, KY
6. He is brilliant! He graduated as Valedictorian from Viewmont High School. . He was in the very first Satellite program in Davis County at J.A. Taylor Elementary because his SAT scores were in the 99th percentile and he graduated as Cum Laude in college.
7. His corolla caught on fire on the side of the freeway. It passed on that day and then he bought his Ford F-150
8. He is a HUGE Utah Jazz and BYU fan.
9. He is a homebody. When he comes home from work he doesn’t want to leave again.
10. He is a hard worker and never complains about everything that he has to do.
11. He can figure out how to do just about anything
12. He always says he is “sorry “ first
13. He works as the Marketing manager for SelectHealth
14. He supports and helps me in everything I do. He seriously wrote all the lessons I taught when I was in the RS presidency.
15. He will be done with his MHA in December. Hooray!
16. He is Tayler’s soccer coach this year.
17. He was a very good soccer player when he was younger.
18. He loves to cook & is very good at it (total bonus, I know!)
19. He never seems to stress out, or doesn’t let it show if he is. His plate has been very full the past few years, but he always has time for his family.
20. His kids adore him. When they hear the garage door open they all start screaming in unison

21. He graduated from the University of Utah
22. He loves to read (Church books mostly)
23. He is a kind and loyal friend
24. He is the 2nd oldest in his family of 6 kids (4 sisters & 1 brother)
25. He was born in Japan and then his family lived in Germany while he was younger
26. He is very shy (until he gets to know someone)
27. His favorite food is pizza. He would love to own a pizza restaurant one day.
28. He has such a tender heart.
29. He loves to teach Gospel Doctrine
30. He once set off an alarm at a restaurant while “checking out” a girl
31. He is very humble
32. He was a swimmer in High School. He originally started out playing Football until he broke his wrist.
33. He broke his arm in half while playing Tackle football on Thanksgiving Day. He had to wait until Monday to have surgery done since it was the Holiday weekend. (he was even prompted not to play, but didn’t heed the warning).
34. He takes such good care of his family.
35. HE is my best friend in the whole world. I am so grateful to be married to such a great guy. I am very grateful for this date.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you! XOXO

16 comments:

Shantelle said...

We think Sean is great too! Happy Birthday Seany Dear! He was always so good to let me tag along with him when we were younger. I explored with Sean and his big friends when I was a kindergartener on Ramstein Air Base. Five years later he let me go fishing and hiking with his jr high friends on many occasions. The greatest time with Sean was when he and I stayed with my grandma Dunroe while the rest of our family went to St. George. I loved being his buddy. He has always been a great spiritual friend and example to me also.
I love you Sean and I am so glad you married Jess!

Debbie said...

It was so fun to read all those fun facts. I hope he has a fun day today!

Katie & Jared said...

Happy Birthday Sean!!! Hope you have a great day! We love you!!!

Julie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sean!!! We think you are great too! Hope your day is wonderful.

Ariane and Wyatt said...

Happy Birthday Sean! What a great couple you both make. You are both wonderful in every way. We hope your day is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sean!!
We think you are Great!!!
Love you-
The Moore Family

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Sean - you and my husband have a lot in common! Thanks for taking good care of Jess! :)

Anonymous said...

What a busy month for you guys, isn't your anniversary coming up soon?

One of Glen's very best friends served his mission in Kentucky, we'll have to find out if they served together.....

Unknown said...

What a cute way to celebrate Sean's birthday! So cool!

Happy Birthday Sean!

Jen Crook said...

Happy big #35 Sean! It's all downhill from here (I know...I hit 35 this past January and I have been falling apart ever since....LOL!)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sean!!!

simply kris said...

He's older than me. Not by much, but he is older.

Happy Birthday, "Why?" Lover.
Our fam's should do some dinner soon. And I mean REALLY soon.

simply kris said...

I tried to share some, "YEAH ME!" news w/ you today, but, alas, you weren't around....
So now, you will need to read my most recent post.
(NO, I am NOT pregnant. I would NOT shout "Hurray!")

simply kris said...

Oh yeah. I'm going to try to come up w/ thirty-SIX 'wondererful Sean' momentos... :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! That was fun to read and learn about Sean... I hope you had a great B-Day!

Sean, if you ever get your Pizza Restaurant just remember to not model it after Pizza Hut or whatever that place was that was out of control! :^)

CB said...

Oh man such a young pup! Enjoy 35!

I know you are cool now. I was already impressed that someone in Jenny's family bled blue like us (I always tease Jenny and Steve) but now you have a cool birthday too (mine is the day after!).

Happy Birthday!