Last night Tayler woke up and had thrown up all over.
After I cleaned it up, I stumbled back to bed. Then
the alarm went off a few minutes later (at least that is what
it felt like).
Sean does such a great job with the kids and he loves
spending time with them. They are always doing
something fun when I come home. I love the hugs I get
when I walk through the door. I love them so much.
After dinner, we had family movie night! Sean rented Nim's
Island and had a sack full of candy so we all headed downstairs
to relax and watch the movie. The girls loved it and truly
were captivated by it. (I don't think Rylee moved the whole movie).
Jayson ran around like a crazy man. He is at such a fun age.
My sister flies in from Denver tomorrow. I am so excited to see her.
She gets to stay all week. I can't wait to play.
flashback.. Rylee was the cutest
little lamb 2 years ago for Halloween, and this year (thanks to auntie Jenny AGAIN) she gets to be aGiraffe. She tells everyone, no mater where she goes. She is so excited!
Doesn't she look like Jayson? I love her cute little face.
Well, I think my bed is calling me. Loves everyone!








7 comments:
Jess--you've got to quit it with these insane workdays on Fridays! 12 hours is just too much! Sheesh! Thanks for going to the show with me this morning! You're the best!
P.S. Have fun with your sister here!!
I just read someone else's blog and their kids were throwing up. It must be that time of year!
I like your flashback Friday idea. How fun to look at older pictures and think of fun memories!
Cute little lamby:-}
Was that really just last year? Rylee has grown so much since then. My goodness!!!
Movie night sounds fun. Jared and I have been trying to have a movie night and finish watching season 2 of Heroes. It hasn't happened yet.
Have fun with Julie!!!
katie, you are right this was 2 years ago. She was almost 2 not almost 3.. duh! (my brain was fried last night :)
Seriously Jess you are starting to sound like me working 12 hour days and all! You better stop that or you will be NFJ as well!
Love the little lamb... she is a keeper!
We just watch Nim's Island. It was awesome!
:)
Post a Comment