CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 03, 2008

Flashback Friday

So my cute friend Debbie does this on her blog and I thought it was a great idea. I love going through my old pictures & down memory lane, so from now on, every Friday, I will randomly pick a photo from the same time frame (from any given year) and write down the memory I have from that particular time.

So here it goes...

Ahh, my sweet little Tayler! This is from Oct. 2003 so she is just over a year *almost the same age as Jayson right now*

I loved this picture! She was such a good natured little girl and oh so cute. Look at those awesome blue couches Sean scored for us. Nice!

8 comments:

Maria said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...! What a dolly!

Leavitt's said...

I remember when Tay came into nursery. She was so cute and always had her blanket.

Anonymous said...

She was and is still a cutie!
I forgot about your blue couches...at least they were a step up from the orange couches!!!
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Anonymous said...

That is a good idea and I love the adorable picture of Tay!

Kayleen said...

What a great idea! I love those pics. Your family is growing quickly!

simply kris said...

She looks like she's getting ready to be the caretaker in your fam. She was yummy!

Julie said...

Taylor is adorable. They grow up too fast- don't they?

Unknown said...

Ahhh! I remember that picture. I can't believe how big she is getting!

:)