So it used to be Tuesday but today it is terrific Thursday.
I love to get mail. Today I rec'd a birthday card from
Brent and Ashley and a package from Jen and family!
THANKS you guys! I have the best family ever. Brent
and Ash sent me a beautiful card and gift certificate to Chick-Fil-A.
Do they know me or what?? And Jen sent Rylee's giraffe costume for
Halloween and a cute shirt and jewelry for my b-day. It's so fun!
And speaking of people being great.. my husband has been
awesome and made this week SO much fun. On Tuesday morning
I saw a card and gift on the table. The card said that
it was my birthday week and that each day the gifts would get
better.
1st day: cheese slicer & Salad tongs (I really have a problem cutting cheese. It usually has
the great dip in it when I am finished! Also I lost my salad tongs-- so good to have some new one's)
2nd day: Gift Certificate to a Day Spa which I was instructed (by the card) to use Friday.
I am getting the hot stone massage. Can't wait!!!
3rd day: Generous gift card to Ross (I love that store!) The card said
Shop til you drop! Love it!
Isn't that fun? I will let you know what day 4 and 5 bring too! I think he should
just be done!
He is so good to me. Thanks babe! I love him.
Yesterday I was able to go to breakfast with my good friend Britt. We hit
Doug & Emmy's and it was so good. She gave me the cutest shirts for my birthday.
Thanks Britt.
Then my cute friend Maria watched my kids so that I could go to a training for work.
Thanks Maria.
Afterwards my mom came up to get her front teeth redone. A little
cosmetic dentistry at its finest. It was amazing!! The change already is fabulous so
I can't wait to see the final product.
But last night she was so sick. I am glad that she stayed with us and wasn't
at home by herself. I felt so bad for her. I hate not being able to do anything.
Thankfully, she made it up to the living room couch before Sean left for work
so he was able to give her a blessing. I hope that she continues to feel better! Poor thing.
I truly am blessed. I have such great people around me. Thanks everyone for making
it a terrific Thursday!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








10 comments:
How fun is that! I love to hear great news.
The hot stone massage...I've always wanted one of those!
Happy Birthday Week!
hello - hot stone massage, shop till you drop! Can you please have your hubby call my hubby and tell him all these adorable ideas!
Happy birthday week I should SAY!
Have so much fun tonight getting your massage!
You deserve the best because you are the BEST!
Wish I could be there for your birthday but I'll be thinking about you!
Love ya
Girl you are so spoiled! No, really you deserve it- enjoy your B-day week o'fun!
Sounds like so much fun! Anytime you want to go to Chick-fil-A, I am there!! My favorite! Hope you have a fun Birthday! You are the best!
If only every Thursday was that terrific huh?!?!? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Where have I been?!?!?! I owe you big birthday gifts. Name it. Lunch, Dinner, Movie, babysitting? Whatever your little heart desires. No one deserves spoiling more than you, my friend.
What a wonderful husband you have! I mentioned what he did to my husband...we'll see what happens!
Oh, happy birthday week!
How great is Sean? Love that idea!
Can't wait to hear the rest of the great stuff!
Hope you had a good birthday!
Hugs!
Post a Comment