Afterwards, I went shopping for a while. Sean was the best and took the kids out to eat. Not even a drive thru either. He actually went in and ate with them. He is such an awesome dad.Saturday we woke up, had breakfast, and then got ready for Tay's soccer game. Side note: Tayler made me the cutest birthday gift. One afternoon she asked me for some straws and foil. She made me a bouquet of flowers and a birthday card and the wrapping paper was the foil (which was nicely decorated). She asked me every day if I wanted to open it then or wait until my birthday. She was so excited to give it to me, and it was so cute.
After the soccer game we ran some errands and then went to a work barbecue at the NeVille's. That evening Sean indulged me and did a little more shopping with me and then we headed to Bountiful and ate at The Paradise Cafe. Nothing fancy, but so much fun to be together with my cute little family. I loved it!
So my last 2 presents were:
Day 4: The cutest sweat outfit by BCBG.
Day 5: Panasonic SDR-h40 video camera. It is the cutest little thing and seriously almost fits in the palm of my hand. It also has a hard drive. It's so awesome.
My husband totally rocks! Needless to say, it was a great week all the way around. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments and phone calls. Loves!








8 comments:
Yeah I would say your birthday ROCKED! Wow!
I agree with the 60 minutes going way to fast!
Ok don't you love homemade gifts. I cried when Madelyn gave me my very first homemade mothers day gift. It is still up. I don't think I will ever take it down. Money can't buy that stuff!
Sean you are the Best!!
Glad you had such a great birthday week.
Your massage sounds awesome!!!
Jessica I didn't even realize you had a birthday, sorry!! I sounds like it was wonderful. Happy, Happy Birthday Jessica dear!! You are the best!
What a thoughtful husband you have. It's always nice to be treated like a Queen!
Happy Birthday!
Happy [late] Birthday! OXOXOX
Sean officially rocks! :)
You have a great husband! What a fabulous b-day week... score!
Post a Comment