CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Long, but fun day...

Today we took Rylee to preschool at 9, and then picked her up and headed to Sean's work to visit and go out to lunch. Of course my girls picked CHILI's so off we went.
It is always fun to go to lunch with Sean and do something that gets you out of the same old routine each day.

After we left Sean's work, we ran some errands, went to the county building, then came home and had 10 minutes to get Tayler changed for dance then back in the car to take her to her class.

Thankfully, my wonderful friend Kim brought the girls home today, so we didn't have to hang around for an hour (since you can't drive home because by the time you got there you would have to turn around again and go back). Anyway, I came home and vacuumed and cleaned out my car. It was pretty nasty!

Rylee played with Jayson while I was cleaning out the car, but soon I heard him crying at the door. I came in only to find this:
we really must have worn this poor girl out.

However, Jayson was not about to let his little buddy sleep. It was so cute when I saw him. He was giving her kisses and then cuddled up right next to her.


Last night we had the best Enrichment. We each had a part of The Book of Mormon that we acted out. Our group did Abinidi's story. It was hilarious and so much fun. They had popcorn and other fun treats. Maria did an amazing job! She is definitely the right gal for the job. Way to go my friend, you really did a fantastic job.

11 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I should say tired little girl - even with baby brother playing on her still asleep. Adorable!

Susan said...

Rylee is SO cute! I love it when they just crash like that.

We love to have lunch with Daddy, too!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures!! Rylee looks like a litte angel sound asleep! Jayson is too cute for words snuggling with his big sister!
Looks like he's doing well after his shots though!
Love you...have a great weekend and don't work too hard!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is just adorable!

Emily Dixon said...

Hey Jess..! After last night I had to come find your blog! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! I love those days when you KNOW they will sleep well.

simply kris said...

My fav is Jayson lounging on his new cushion. He sportin' the "Oh yah, I knocked her out. She now knows who's in charge."
Did you know that YOU are spectacular?

Jen Crook said...

How dang sweet is that? Too cute!

Maria said...

Rylee is too cute and funny! :) Thanks for the support on the Enrichment night! You seriously rock. I loved your interpretation of Abinadi! You're a star!

Shelly said...

Jess,

Those pictures were darling! I had to tell you that Emma pulled a "Rylee" face- a face that she used to pull about a year ago. It was so fun to see the family resemblance, even though they have such different coloring!

Anonymous said...

these pictures are so great! a true sibling moment captured perfectly! i love it.