CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Game Time

I was reading in a book the other day and thought that these were fun.. see how many you can guess. (I'll post the answers tomorrow)


Amazing Anagrams:
rearrange the letters in a word or phrase to make a similar word or phrase, I'll give you a few along the way.

STONE AGE becomes
... STAGE ONE

ELECTION RESULTS becomes
... LIES! LET'S RECOUNT

AUSTRALIA becomes
... A TRIAL USA

MCDONALDS RESTAURANTS becomes
... UNCLE SAM'S STANDARD ROT

IVANHOE BY SIR WALTER SCOTT becomes
... A NOVEL BY A SCOTTISH WRITER

SEVEN ELEVEN INCORPORATED becomes
... OPEN IT AND NEVER EVER CLOSE

THE ROADRUNNER AND WILE E. COYOTE becomes
... TRY A CARTOON DUEL WHERE NONE DIE

THE LEANING TOWER OF PISA becomes
....I SPOT ONE GIANT FLAW HERE

GASTROENTEROLOGIST becomes
... I LET GO TORRENTS OF GAS

WILLIAM SHATNER becomes
.... HI, SWELL MARTIAN

THE MEANING OF LIFE becomes
... THE FINE GAME OF NIL

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE becomes
... I'M A JERK, BUT LISTEN

WASHINGTON becomes
...HOGS WANT IN

TRUTH becomes
... IT HURTS

how did you do? happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is a big fat negative ghost writer!

Anonymous said...

What? You're trying to make me think? That's not nice!!! My brain only thinks in kids terms...not like that!
Way to think of something to blog about...you go girl!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Jess I signed Madelyn up for Jr Chatelle at Woods Cross. Did you do that last year? If my memory is correct you did - I hope you are doing it this year. Then we could meet :) Internet buds with a connection.

Shelly said...

There is no way I could have done that, so I didn't even try!

Julie said...

cool