Jayson had his 1 year appt. today (even though he is 13 1/2 months).
Weight: 21 lbs- 13%
Length: 30.2 inches- 35%
Head: 18 inches- 41%
He had to get 4 shots. The HIP vaccine they didn't have, and it was back ordered, so we have to take him back in 2-3 weeks to get another one. I really hate to watch them get shots. He knew exactly what was about to happen too. He's not so fond of Dr.'s offices either.
He is doing great over all. We sure love our little dude.








7 comments:
Cute little guy!!
Hope he does well with his shots and doesn't get to grumpy!
He is getting big and he is soooo cute!
wow, I can't get over how big he is! crazy how time goes by. we miss being across the street and hangin out with you guys. It's great to see pictures of your cute family!
What a cute picture!
Man, he's getting so big.
That's a cute picture of him.
Jess:
So cute of your little Jays. Nathe made it home early with the help of Hurricane Ike. Thanks for being concerned. Love ya Britt
Yuck. shots. I cry when I have to get them. Like I start crying @2 days before.
He's a looker.
Post a Comment