First off, I need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister-in-law Katie! I hope you have a FANTASTIC day. You are a wonderful aunt and sister in law. Thanks for all that you do for my family! We think you are great and love you so much. Have a great day.
Well Friday I ended up working 11 hours. Thank heavens for Grandpa Tom. Bless his heart. Rylee woke up bright and early (7:15 a.m) even though I had kept them up late the night before with hopes that they would all sleep in for him. Nope. I thought I would get home by at least 5:30 (at the VERY latest, but alas I did not get home until after 6). That is a very long day for any mom, so THANK you Grandpa Tom from the bottom of our hearts! We really appreciate you for filling in like you did.
After I came home, I didn't feel like fixing dinner so we went to the Food Court at the mall. Tayler loves Chick-Fil-A, Rylee loves Hot Dog on a Stick, and I love Pretzel time (and of course Jayson likes anything!)
I still wasn't sure what time Sean's flight was coming in, but he made it home around 9. It was SO good to have him home. I was exhausted from the week for some reason and had to get up and go to work Saturday morning too, so he stayed up with Jayson and I went to bed. Saturday after work he bought us all lunch and then took the kids so that I could have a break. He is the best husband ever. I had 3 hours all to myself and I didn't even clean!! It was so nice.
Yesterday I finished all my chores so that today we could just play. I think after we pick up Rylee we may go to the park. We need to enjoy these nice days while we still can.
I LOVE the feeling of Fall in the air. I love the crisp air. I love that the holidays are just around the corner. I need to get my fall decorations up soon.
Hope that you all had a nice weekend too.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 months ago








7 comments:
I am so proud of you for not cleaning, and enjoying three hours to yourself! I don't know how you do it all. Pretty amazing!
I love fall too.
It's starting to feel like it here!
What a LOOOONG day!
You are a trooper!
Hope you enjoyed your free time!
Thanks for the birthday wish Jess. I love you guys!!!!
I too love fall! It's such a great time to get on schedules and feel back on track after a crazy summer.
I'm glad Sean made it back and most of all that you survived. Way to go!
I am not such a fan of fall because it means winter is around the corner. When you suffer from depression, it can create quite the panic attack and I am so bummed because our summer was much too short.
I have to admit though, that our weather is perfect....I love having the windows open most of the day. It is so refreshing.
Your post made me excited for this time of the year. It's nice to have it be a little cooler outside. I'm glad you got some alone time too!
I love fall too! I love how the leaves smell and how the air is crisp!
:)
Post a Comment