CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend away

Friday night we left with some of our friends to their cabin up in Liberty. It was a nice, relaxing time away. I love the mountain air. It just seems so clear and has that "fall" tingle to it in the mornings & the evenings. We hiked to a waterfall on Saturday morning. It was a pretty steep climb in some parts, but not too bad. I was deceived by the 0.4 mile sign I saw at that start. It sure seemed a lot farther than that! I guess just holding Jayson made it a little more challenging too, but the kids hiked it no problem.

grace and lydia

4 girls

Silly boy

Say "cheese"


We ate yummy food, took naps, read books, played and had a great time! Thanks Neville's for letting us go with you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful trip!!
Did you finish the book?

Maria said...

Looks like loads of fun! I especially love the pictures where the sunshine is peeking through the trees right on you!

Susan said...

What great pic's!

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a nice get away and yeah for fall coming- I am so excited to get the decorations up and smell the crisp air!

Katie & Jared said...

Those are some great pictures. Looks like a beautiful place!! Glad you guys had such a nice time.

simply kris said...

ahhhh.... I'm a lil' jealous. How fun for all of you!

Jen Crook said...

Looks like fun...is that far from here? I want to find somewhere short to hike with the kids.

Anonymous said...

I love the beauty of the outdoors! Glad you got to enjoy it!