Thursday morning we had the chance to go look around Rylee's preschool and meet
her teacher. Her name is Mrs. Dani and Rylee is very excited!
She talked about it for weeks (since we received the postcard in the mail), but when we got there she wasn't so sure about it. I think she will do great. On Tues. she has dance right
afterwards, at the same place. She keeps telling me that "she gets to be in school
just like Tayler" She is a cutie!
That night from 5-7 p.m. we had Tayler's friend party for her birthday. We had 13 little people and had such a fun time.
While I was finishing up with dinner I put on some music and they all danced.
They are such cute friends.
Then we had dinner (pizza, breadsticks, and fruit). Afterwards, I gave them each a cupcake to frost and then stuck a candle in each one so that they could all blow their own out. 
Then came the presents.
All of her friends are so generous. Thank you everyone so much!
The theme of her party was "MOVIE NIGHT" so I gave them all tokens which got them into the movie theater downstairs and then some to buy treats at the concession stand I had set up.
The choice were: popcorn(i even found cute popcorn bags at the Dollar store), Cotton Candy (thanks to my fabulous friend Maria for lending that to us. It was definitely the hit of the party), and then assorted treats (like they have in the theaters).
The feature presentation was- The Bee Movie. Almost everyone had seen it already, but seemed to be fine to watch it again.
Tayler seemed to have a great time and loved all of her friends.
I feel like I am all partied out for a while. Thank you everyone for coming.
ALSO, thank you to everyone that called Tayler and sent her presents in the mail. She was very appreciative of everything and felt very loved.








11 comments:
You are quite the party planner! What a blast!
Maybe I should hire you to do Audrey's for her... ;)
I think that is the cutest idea to give out tokens to your downstairs "movie theatre" I can see why the kids would think that is such a blast. What a cute party!
Happy Birthday Tayler! Being 6 is going to be so great!
Cute party times! The girls are getting way too big!!
Yeah for Preschool! She will love it
what a fun birthday party! Look at all those girls! What a popular little lady!
What a fun party. I have to learn how to throw fun parties or Cayden won't forgive me.
Rylee is getting so big. How fun for her to be in Preschool. We can't wait to hear all about it.
Scotlyn had so much fun at the party. It was fun to hear her tell us all about it. The cotton candy really was a hit!
Super Mom of the year!! Can I be like you when I grow up?!! Seriously girl!
Looks like the party of the year...I always wonder what you will do to top your previous party but you always seem to do amazing!
Cute little Rylee...I wish I was your preschool teacher...we'd have lots of fun together!!!
I see my Luke. He looks so happy. Thank you for making him feel special. He really does adore you and thinks spending time at your house equal to Disneyland.
AND thank you for dinner. my entourage asked if we were going to eat over again t'nite.
All you peeps reading this, Jess and Sean make the BEST ribs Ehvah!
Jess, you are such a good Mom!
What a fun party! I love the token idea!
Happy Birthday little Tay!
Post a Comment