CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Soccer game

I was supposed to work this Saturday, but they traded me to work next Saturday instead so I was able to go to Tayler's 1st soccer game. Unfortunately I have to work for the next 5 weeks in a row so I will miss a lot of her games which stinks. The next game I get to go to will be on my birthday. That will be a great present.

Sean is coaching her team this year, which makes it extra special and exciting for Tay. Her team is the Blue Dolphins, and they had an excellent first game. Tayler scored 4 goals and some of her teammates did awesome too.
They have a cute little team that I think will be unstoppable this year :)


Way to go Tay. She really is a gifted little athlete. Her abilities still amaze me. She seems to have it all. I sure love her!

10 comments:

Jen Crook said...

Yeah Tayler! Way to go. Makynlee wants to play too but with our craziness this year she will just have to be happy with tumbling....the breaks of being the third child of 4. Someday maybe.

Joey and Nettifer said...

adorable and way to go on all the goals Tay!

Katie & Jared said...

What a cute little soccer player. Just don't let a boy kick a ball at her face. She just might fall in love with him! ;)

Anonymous said...

Go Blue Dolphins...watch out Team USA..Tayler is in training for the 2016 Olympics!!!

simply kris said...

woo hoo, tay! you can kick it with me anytime.

Amy said...

How fun! Can't believe how grown up she is getting! You guys are the best!

Unknown said...

Go Tay!!!
And go Sean! I know M would like to coach something someday. That stinks that you will have to work for a bunch of her games, but great that Sean can be there.
Happy b-day to that cute little girl!

Anonymous said...

Go Tayler, you rock! I didn't know Sean was coaching... that is awesome!

Unknown said...

Her abilities amaze me too! Go Tay! That's so nice of Sean to coach! Go Sean!

:)

Pratt Family said...

Jess it's so fun to watch your family grow up. We love to see the pictures of you guys.Tayler and Rylee are so beautiful,Jayson looks like the cuttest little boy. Love Kirsten Pratt