So today was the official 1st day of preschool for Miss Rylee Pot Pie. Tayler is off track for 3 weeks so she helped Rylee get all ready and was so cute talking to her about how fun school is.
The greatest thing is that she has dance right after at the same place and
so she goes straight from school to dance.
At the open house she wasn't so sure about the whole ordeal, but today she was so excited to go! Last night Sean gave her a Father's blessing and she was so cute. I can't believe that my kids are growing up. I am so proud of her.
Cute and ready to go
When I picked her up she was so happy! Afterwards we hit Artic Circle to play and eat with cute Aubrey & Maria. We sure love to see them.








10 comments:
Rylee you look so cute and ready for school!! Looks like you had a fun day and your big sister helped you get ready!!!
Love you all!!
Rylee you are such a big girl!!! We're glad to hear that you were so happy to go to school. We hope you have lots of fun and learn lots of new things!!!
We love you so much!!!!
Way to go Rylee! You are such a great mom Jess! I miss seeing your smiling face!
She was too darling! And a good little dancer, too! What a little mini ballerina! :)
Audrey and I had so much fun hanging out with you today! Thanks for the fun!
Backpack on and ready to learn- so cute! Tay is so thoughtful to help get Rylee excited. Cute kids!
Congrats Rylee! We miss you and your family so much---you already grew so much since we saw you in July!
Love the Strombergs
so cute - she is looking so big! Glad she had a good happy day.
Rylee can't possibly be that old yet! Holy Cow!
Way to go Rylee! School is fun!
Oh so fun. Tessa starts her little co-op preschool tomorrow. She has been doing great at the gym, so we will see how she does when she realizes this is just as somebody's house.
I can't believe Rylee is old enough for pre-school! It goes by so fast! Love your girls and Jayson!
Post a Comment