CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008











These 2 things are keeping me very busy these days!
(Thanks Britt for lending me your book. I was so excited to start reading)

My bathrooms are completely being ignored these days. Only the bear minimum chores are getting done! I love watching the Olympics. It makes my heart skip a beat or two.

So, my friends: what is keeping you occupied these days?

6 comments:

Maria said...

Huh...again, similar things are happening in my own life! :) In fact, I just finished "Breaking Dawn" about five minutes ago and am finally going to bed! What WILL I do with my time now? :)

Wanna go see "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants: 2" tomorrow (Thurs) night?!?! Call me!

simply kris said...

jack's bday is Sunday. Joel's is Monday. A darn summer cold. Preparing a craft for a Super Tuesday in St. George next week. And, Today, I am putting on some really loud music to which I can clean. Fun Fun fun.

Debbie said...

Olmypics every night, once every four years, you just can't miss them! My kids love watching them too. They are so inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I think our lives always seem to go in the same pattern...reading and watching the Olympics and I ought to throw in trying to keep some sanity with my yahoos!!!

CB said...

I am in sync with you! I started reading Breaking Dawn through my daughters wedding (I know crazy) and so I was forced to put it down each night when normally I would have just read through it, but I finally finished it yesterday and it was the best!
I am with you on the bathrooms - since I now only have the Olympics maybe one or two will be magically cleaned!
Good luck and enjoy the book:)

Anonymous said...

You really want me to answer??? Just kidding... I won't go through my list. I love the olympics and have tried to watch as much as possible!